Tuesday, July 25, 2006

If my weight were an elevator

I would be living at the top of the Sears Tower now. Sigh. I was 210.8 this morning. .2 up from last week. I forgot to exercise last night. Seriously. I did say something when Katie and I were eating dinner - but then by the time I remembered it again it was almost midnight. My room was too cluttered to do anything up there - and Laura was in bed already - so I couldn't use the living room! I HAVE to get back into a good habit.

How many calories do you think the Sacher Torte was per serving? We cut them pretty small (it was supposed to serve 12 - we did 16). I had a slice last night, and a cider. We had porkchops (292 calories) and spinach for dinner. And that was my food for the day (along with what I posted earlier).

I have an interview in 15 minutes - after that I am going to the gym Gol Ding It! if it KILLS me!!!

No comments: