Monday, July 17, 2006

All Dairy All the Time

I had ice cream for dinner last night. I had cottage cheese for dessert (Hummmm... what is wrong with this picture). I had cereal with skim milk for breakfast and cottage cheese with fruit for lunch. I just ate yogurt for my afternoon snack. I am definitely heavy on the dairy lately. I have zucchini for the other half of my lunch - which I will eat now, so I really will eat it. I put the vinegar Katie brought me from Vienna on it as flavoring. Yum! It is a double helping of veggies - so that is good. I guess the dairy is also not bad for protein and it is all low fat (or fat free). So - where I am short is in the grain department.

Katie wants to have sushi for dinner. So do I - but I will probably make her eat Let's Dish. We need to work down our stash. We have too much - but I want to do the July Menu. Maybe I will send you home with a bunch - Emily. It is good stuff and SO easy. I have pawned it off on Sarah and Mom whenever I get a back log. I have them in packs for two - but it MAY be enough to feed your whole family. Or I will just give you doubles of everything.

I need to start exercising again. I will get the living room back in order by Wednesday night and then I will have NO excuse not to start doing the videos again.

My weight was down yesterday to 207.8 (from 210 on Friday AND Saturday) but then it was back up to 209.4 today. I am actually looking FORWARD to my doctor's appointment on Thursday to see if she can come up with any clever ideas.

No comments: