Thursday, July 27, 2006

Second verse, same as the first

Grrr! I wrote a post this morning - but my computer went wonky and I lost it. So here is my second attempt.

I had the most horrible headache the past couple of days. I think it was mostly dehydration - but I am not sure. I was drinking water like crazy yesterday - but it didn't seem to help. Advil didn't help either. I was miserable! I even considered not coming in to work today! It finally eased up mid morning - at the same time my period started. Weird.

Anyway - so I didn't exercise yesterday. I did take a nap. I wish I turned on the AC - but instead I lolled around like Blanche.

I went to give blood yesterday and the wouldn't take it!! Aparently Belieze is a malaria risk country and Sarah and I spent a good part of the day in Belieze in March. So I can't give blood until next March. Hummm. This was after I spent a good chunk of the morning trying to find the blood mobile in Owings Mills! I should have given up like my instincts told me.

THEN - I had an ultrasound scheduled for yesterday to check for PCOS (gee! Thanks Em!). So - I had to drive to Westminster with a very full bladder. They ended up doing an internal as well as the external. I wasn't expecting that. At least they let me pee before they stuck the probe up me.

Foodwise yesterday I had yogurt and a cupcake for breakfast, cottage cheese for early lunch, a Ben & Jerry's ice cream bar since I was a good girl at the doctor's (350 calories - it could have been worse!), french bread pizza for late lunch (around 4), then stuffed pork tenderloin for dinner around 9pm. The ice cream pushed me over the 1200 calorie mark. Oh well - it was worth it.

Katie and I did a mini Let's Dish session this morning. It was fun and quick (four dishes). I used my lunch break for that - so no exercise for me. Depending on how I feel (I traded my headache for bad cramps today) I will crank up the AC and do a video tonight.

The new Lia Sophia catalog is on Shelley's website. I am excited. The past catalog was disappointing - but this one really makes up for that one!
www.liasophia.com/shelleysjewels

No comments: