Wednesday, October 31, 2007

147.0

That was my weight yesterday -- I just forgot to post. And it was my weight today, too, which is disappointing because I wasn't THAT bad over the weekend and I've been 1200-ish calories the last two days. Actually yesterday I was closer to 1300, but that was after a trip to ColdStone. I was really good there, too -- I got the raspberry sorbet with chocolate chips instead of what I really wanted, which was Chocolate Devotion.

Today I've been good so far; I have only eaten two tiny chocolate candies from the gourmet candy place in town, and a couple of handfuls of the kids' popcorn from the movie theater downtown. But we haven't put out the candy for Trick or Treaters yet, and it will be harder to stay good. I didn't exercise as such today, though walking all around downtown with the kids has to count for something! I did go to the gym the last two days, and I have two more trips planned this week.

No comments: