Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Old Ways

So I took my own advice yesterday and read through some of our original blog entries. The thing that impressed me the most is how POSITIVE we all were. We reported what we were doing and what we were thinking - both successes and not so successful stuff - but all of it was with an upbeat attitude. I wonder if that actually has an impact. Now, most of our posts are confessions of how we failed. Even when we are reporting good stuff we do it with an attitude of "it could have been better..."

I would like us to try to be positive again. I don't know how, but we should try I think.

So - How about we start our new beginning on Monday of this coming week. That will give us time to plan our course of action - and if it is intended to last two weeks that means it will end before Halloween... What do you all think?

One thing I had forgotten about sort of is that Katie and I used to do 10-30 minute videos each night before dinner. I want to start that again. I think that helped. I also need to get back to planned food. Not just packing a healthy bag of food each day, but an actual PLAN. I want to see how that impacts me.

Oh - my weight today was the same as yesterday - 226.8.

No comments: