Thursday, October 18, 2007

Today I am hungry

I was 224.2 this morning - so still going down - despite the fact that I barely MOVED yesterday. I spent the morning in my Why Catholic? group and then a good chunk of the afternoon at Rebecca's. In between I did a whole lot of not much moving around. I loaded Lightroom onto my computer and then adjusted a bunch of photos. Then I watched the FOUR season two episodes of Heroes that are out that I hadn't yet seen. I cooked dinner (which Katie couldn't eat because she had two teeth extracted at Dr. Behar's last night...) and made lunch for today. And then I went to bed. Not necessarily in that order.

Today - as my title says - I am feeling hungry. Katie and I had poached egg on toast again this morning (which Katie was able to eat - she had applesauce for dinner in between changing her gauze) I had hummus with carrots and pita bits for snacks (morning and afternoon) and a YUMMY chicken and pineapple salad. It looked gross - chicken with pineapple and celery and a dressing made of 2 t lime juice and 3 t mayo. It was very good - it reminded me of the Chiles Caribbean Chicken Salad - which is my all time favorite salad. I had flax crackers to eat with it - which I forgot. I drank my water and took my vitamins - and am looking to eat some more. I think - to avoid the ever present Halloween candy - I will make a cup of green tea.

I have a dinner with Kristy and Lynne tonight. I have already looked at the menu (we are going to California Pizza Kitchen) and I am torn between the Miso salad with crab and the grilled salmon. I don't know. They have a lot of good, healthy foods - but they also have a lot of things coated in Mayo with bacon as a garnish. Yum!

No comments: