Monday, October 29, 2007

It's just water. It's just water. It's just water...

I keep hoping I'll convince myself of that! I am up four pounds from before we left town. For that to be real weight, that would require me to have taken in 3500 calories more per day than I burned. Since I actively tracked calories the first two days, I KNOW I didn't eat anything like 3500 calories, let alone 3500 calories plus what I burned off, so nearly 5000 calories (or more, since we walked all over God's creation two of the days) on either of those days. I gave up for the last two days and I didn't eat especially well, but if it had been 5000 calories I would have known it. So it is impossible for me to have gained four pounds of real weight over the weekend! But it's still depressing to see that number today. Time to redouble my efforts!

No comments: