Thursday, October 11, 2007

Wednesday

I was able to get out last night and exercise! Peter and I went to Robert E Lee Park and walked the trails and even ran for a bit. It was great. We were there for about an hour. Then we went home and I wanted to do my Pilates for Dummies DVD but it doesn't work anymore. So at Peter's insistance we put in MTV Yoga, which is really quite difficult, as I was content to not do a video when the Pilates didn't work. It was hysterical. I told him how difficult the DVD was and he was insistent that it couldn't be that bad--it's YOGA after all. Well, we didn't last the warm up. It was really, really funny. He certainly had his eyes opened.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yoga IS hard! Granted, it isn't high energy aerobic exercise, but it is controlled, sustained movements that are really hard on your muscles. Balance is one of the hardest parts of it!

Emily said...

LOL! I convinced Daniel to do one of my exercise tapes years and years ago, and it about killed him. It was just aerobics and we had been running regularly so he was in pretty good shape, but guys WAY underestimate "women's" exercise! And yoga is *very* hard.