Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Um, 146, maybe?

I weighed myself at bedtime last night and it was 147.0. This morning I got up, went potty, and weighed myself again, and it was an improbable 147.0 again! Two minutes later, having changed nothing, I weighed myself again, and it was 145.0. After my shower, dripping wet, it was 145.5. So the 147.0 seems a bit unlikely, but I thought 146 would be a good compromise. Stupid scale.

Yesterday I went to the gym and did 30 minutes on the bike, and then I risked a one-mile run despite my legs hurting. In the end my legs felt better, and they are much better today, so the run was the right thing to do. Then I did the usual VKRs (which were tough, since my legs couldn't really help and my abs had to do all the work, for once) and upper body stuff. My calorie intake for the day was about 1250.

Today I have a gym appointment at 4 but I have to take the van in for service at 2, so I really hope I'll be able to make it at the scheduled time! If not, Daniel has promised we can switch off with the kids so we can both get there anyway.

No comments: