Tuesday, October 16, 2007

149.0

I have been over 150 for most of the past week so that is a good weight for me. And I'm trying to consider it a starting weight -- I'm bound and determined to stick to my diet now. Yesterday was very successful; I only consumed about 1200 calories (Nutrition Data said 1191, but it didn't have goldfish, and I ate a few of those, so I was just over 1200) and the same site said my calorie usage was around 2800, with the gym trip, so I had a deficit of 1600 calories yesterday. Cool! If I could do that every day, I'd be losing a pound every three days! I realize that's unlikely but there was a time that I was losing almost at that rate, so I know I can achieve it again it to a certain degree.

Today I've had my usual breakfast, except only 3 ounces of OJ because I hadn't thawed another can. I measured my breakfast cereal! Today I have a gym appointment so I'll burn another big batch of calories. Yippee!

No comments: