Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Is it working?

I am sure it is too soon to tell, and I always have weight fluctuations - but today I was down to 224.8. That is down two days running. Woo-hoo!!

So - last night I DID eat a serving of cookies around 10:30pm (forgetting that I still had my evening snack to eat). I put my evening snack then next to my bed just in case I DID wake up again. I did wake up, but I just had to go to the bathroom and didn't even think about eating. Tonight I am going to flip flop the two snacks - eat the approved one and put the cookies next to my bed and see if that does the trick again. I think it is psychological maybe. I don't know.

I have another appointment with Rebecca the nutritionist today. I wish it wasn't for a few more weeks. I don't feel like I need to see her just yet - and I will need her after Halloween - I'm SURE. Oh Well. I didn't remember the appointment until it was too late to cancel it. Sigh.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yippee! Congratulations -- I hope it keeps going down!