Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Still hovering

I was 139.8 today--down from last week, but not really weight loss since my weight has just been fluctuating between 139 and 141 for weeks and weeks now.

My exercise has been really good--I'm back to three days a week at the gym doing both cardio and weight work, then another two days of just walking. I'm actually pretty pleased with my fitness level at the moment. When I was working out yesterday I noticed that my cellulite level was way down--not much visible at all (at least not to MY eyes--but then, I can't see the backs of my thighs). And walking around NY on Saturday my arms and shoulders didn't get achy like I'm used to when I carry a bag around all day, so I guess the weight work is having some effect! I just need to be able to snatch lift Connor's weight.

Food--I just need to stay out of the snacks! My meals have been pretty good--I haven't changed my breakfast, lunch, or daytime snacks pretty much since we started this, but dinner is iffy (sandwich and salad last night; stir fried chicken and veggies on Sunday; pizza on the bus on Saturday) and I still want to overindulge in cookies and crackers as soon as I get home from work and then again after the kids have gone to bed. Last night I had an ice cream bar because Brian brought one up from the freezer for me and I didn't say no. I had no intention of having one and wouldn't have gotten one myself, but once it was in front of me I just gave in. On Saturday I did the same thing in NY--Claire was hungry but I wasn't but instead of just getting a snack for her, I got ice cream for both of us. And I didn't want two pieces of pizza on the bus but that's how much I was served so that's what I ate! I really need to go back to "just say no" about food.

No comments: