Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm in...

for tracking down that book. I think my creativity is gone. My stress level is getting to where I can't handle it. I can't sleep, I can't focus, I can't get anything completely finished because I have 300 things started at once...I could go on and on. I need some balance in my life because it is pretty out of control. And I don't help myself AT ALL. Peter & I had an "argument" (use that loosely, it wasn't really, it was more me being stubborn and him subsequently being insistent) this morning over him running an errand to Staples for me. WHY wouldn't I just give him the list? WHY did I fight this person who has the day off and WANTS to help me? But I did. Why do I feel like I have to do EVERYTHING myself? I struggle with this a lot, and it has gotten worse lately. Why did I get up and rush around to get dressed and unload and reload the dishwasher and clean out the fridge and get the trash together when he is going to be home all day and could have done that stuff? What is wrong with me?

I haven't figured out what my food was yesterday. I didn't exercise like I wanted. Once I got home we were going to go for a walk, but Peter's dad called from Belfast so I laid down on the couch while he took the call and ended up falling asleep.

No comments: