Saturday, October 20, 2007

My own progress

I have been good and bad in the past few days. Katie and I have stuck with preparing and eating (for the most part) our 1300 calorie healthy menu. The food has been on the whole VERY good. Thursday night, however, I did meet Lynne and Kristy for dinner. I had one Mojito and a cup of smashed pea and barley soup and an appetizer of 4 (very) mini crab cakes and corn and black bean salsa. I didn't do the calorie research - but I thought it was a pretty good dinner out meal on low calorie, good nutrition.

I wasn't as good with my eating yesterday. Mostly because I got running late yesterday morning - which meant I only ate the toast for breakfast - taking the yogurt and almonds with me to work. I ate my sandwich at about 11:30 and my yogurt finally at 2-ish. I ate my baby carrots in between the two and my pistachios early afternoon. I can't remember what I missed out of my lunch bag yesterday - but I had a party to go to last night - where I ate several pieces of sushi, a few bites of bread with dilly dip and (e-hem) two bites of cheesecake dipped in chocolate and a pretzel stick also dipped in chocolate (there was a chocolate fountain). I drank two margaritas (that were pretty small - but yummy!). When I got home I wasn't able to eat the VERY good dinner of pork chops and apples with green beans that Katie had made. I ate one slice of apple and a few bites of green beans. I am going to eat the rest after I finish typing this.

Katie is off to a dentist appointment today and then Susie's bachlorette party. I am making jewelry for the Craft Fair on 11/3, copying The Fiery Cross into iTunes and this evening going to a crop at Recollections with Heather. So - a full, but fun day.

No comments: