Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Yesterday

Monday was actually an ok day. Food wasn't all super low fat, uber-diet food, but it was all in moderation. Breakfast was half of a bagel with cream cheese, snacks were a banana, a pear, and a special k bar, lunch was a pop tart, and dinner was a few baked wings I took the skin off of to eat, and a Let's Dish steak and mushroom sandwich on half the bread it should have been on. For dessert, Peter & I shared a caramel apple with peanuts. Here's the big thing: we went for a 2 1/2 mile walk after work as well.

Today there will be no time for going for a walk; I'll have about an hour between work and school, and then I'll get home from that around 10 pm and be exhausted.

Having said all that, when I weighed myself today I was 2 lbs less than the heaviest I have ever been in my life: 170 lbs.

No comments: