Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Me too

My allergies are in high gear this week, bad enough to cause my asthma to flare, so I am feeling GREAT. I may have to go to the dr for more drugs today. Or tomorrow. Maybe they will settle down if it would just ever rain. Even just sitting here at my desk I have chest pains. When they first started happening I was really freaked, but then after I saw my dr for the first time and she explained that I wasn't having a heart attack, nor did I have a blood clot in my lung or any other horrible thing I could think of, I was ok with it.

I did pilates Sunday and Monday, which I am happy about. Peter did them with me, which is quite entertaining to watch. He is pretty determined to stick with the lady and get better at the positions, which I have to say is motivating to me to do it too. Today will be a non-exercise day for me though. Just too much time alloted for school and work. Amy, I wanted to tell you I changed my gym membership so I can go to any Brick Bodies. I plan to go to the one that just opened at Greenspring Station. Having said that, I can't go until probably Saturday. Anytime I am going to go I will text you and you can decide if you are available to join me.

My weight today was down to 167.5, which is much better than the 170 I have been holding steady at.

No comments: