Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hanging ONLY by a thread

Actually, I can't say it is as bad as all that. I have been mostly perfect (which is all I am shooting for) all week, except last night - which I knew wouldn't be good. I didn't over eat at dinner (salad, lasagna, garlic bread - all in reasonable portions) but the two desserts pushed me over the edge. I ate my whole piece of pecan pie soup, and about a third of a piece of Arian Chocolate Cake (the German Chocolate Cake came out VERY pale). My stomach positively HURT after dinner.

I didn't exercise Tuesday or yesterday. My days were both full with making pie, cake and apron in the 24 hours between end of work Tuesday and party time last night. In the next five days I have to make a Halloween costume, 1/3 of a bushel of apples into applesauce, and jackolanterns (after I pick some pumpkins). THEN - by next Saturday (11/3) Katie and I have to be fully prepped for another craft fair. So - I don't foresee much exercise in the next week or so...

No comments: