Friday, October 19, 2007

Stubborn scale

I was really good again yesterday. I ate about 1200 calories and I exercised at the gym. I did 40 minutes on the bike, and the usual VKRs; then, inspired by Daniel's work on the floor I got down and did a dozen push-ups from my knees. After that I did the usual arm machines (with slightly fewer chest presses, for obvious reasons) plus leg extensions, so overall it was a great workout. My scale this morning read exactly the same as it has the last two days; I was really hoping for a drop! But my period is due any minute now, so I'm hoping the number will go down tomorrow. Today I'm again watching calories, and I have a gym appointment as usual. That will make four days this week. Yay, me!

1 comment:

Mary said...

You'll lose a couple of pounds all at once, after all that effort!

Yea, you!