Monday, April 02, 2007

Walking...

I don't know if I pointed this out, but I completely DIDN'T exercise one day last week. I can't remember WHICH day - either Tuesday or Thursday - Thursday, I think. Other than that I have exercised EVERY DAY since I started meeting with the trainer, and harder exercise than I have been doing in recent months. I had a REALLY good workout on Saturday with the trainer. We did upperbody again - and a little bit more of my back and shoulders. Friday night and then again on Sunday morning I did my walking outside instead of on the treadmill. That is WAY more interesting than the monotony of the treadmill. Anyway - Sarah reminded me of the link she gave us long ago - www.mapmyrun.com - which allows you to get the exact length of the route you follow. I discovered that the route I USUALLY take is 2.38 miles - I thought it was less - and the one I did on Sunday is 2.17 miles. I figures out how I can get a nice 3 mile walk in - and Katie suggested another two routes that I will map out. Hee hee.

I cancelled my trainer meeting for tonight since today is the fiscal new year and I was here at 5:30am AGAIN! I am not sure if I will be able to get out of work early, but either way I KNOW I will not be up for a beating from Tony Reid!!

Despite all of my working out I have NOT been losing weight. This morning I was 219.6!!!!! Yesterday I was 217.6 - so I gained two pounds overnight. Actually - that is back to my theory that if I sleep a lot I lose more weight. I got 9 hours Saturday night and only about 6 hours last night. I hope I will get plenty tonight - so I will be lower for weight in day.

No comments: