Monday, April 30, 2007

This weekend

OK - I was going down steadily all week -with a low point of 220.4 on Saturday... Then Sunday morning I was up again to 222.0. Sigh. Today I was 221.4 again. I worked out with Tony on Saturday - we boxed again - which I really enjoy. Then yesterday I took a 2 mile walk. This was a good thing because up until that point I was being an absolute slug. I planned to walk to church - then (accidentily on purpose) didn't allow enough time. So I DID haul my butt outside for a walk just at dusk last night. It was a beautiful night for a walk.

There are several houses for sale in my area. I think you should all consider buying there. Then we can all walk together. The prices aren't unreasonaly (mostly because the houses themselves are ick 1960s-70s houses instead of brand new) and the lots are large. Many of them are already fenced in. Very nice.

My eating hasn't been great - but it hasn't been aweful either. I ate most of the fresh fruit in the house over the weekend - but no vegetables to speak of. Katie and I are grocery shopping tonight and doing Let's Dish tomorrow night - so hopefully that should get us back on track.

No comments: