Thursday, April 19, 2007

Why do I bother

OK - Last night I met with Tony. He is absolutely fixated on working my upper body. It is OK from the stand point that I don't meet him every day, so my arms have a chance to recover - but he has not done anything with my legs since that first day he tried and my knees were acting up. He was SUPPOSED to come up with low impact work for my legs - but hasn't so far. I ran for about 5 minutes last night... I was doing a program on the treadmill that involved increasing incline and speed. Now - understand me - it wasn't FAST running (probably 4.0-4.2) but it was running rather that walking fast. I could have kept it at a walking pace, but my shins were really bothering me, and I discovered my shins DON'T hurt as much if I run. Even when the pace slowed down again, my shins started hurting again right away. So I am doing toe alphabets as I type this.

SO - fat lot of good with the exercise and all because my weight was BACK up to 222.2. BUT - I think my period is about to start. It came on Feb 18 AND March 18 so April 18 was yesterday - which means... ANY day now!!! Humph!

No comments: