Sunday, April 15, 2007

No Such Luck

Nope - no downward trend - I was 221.4 today. Ugh.

I think I might be getting sick. I have a sore throat and have been sleeping an aweful lot the past couple of days - and today I felt feverish when I woke up. I am head achy too. Very mild symptoms - but possible symptoms none the less. I don't know.

I only walked yesterday - just two miles - and I wasn't paying much attention to the time, but I don't feel like it was a particularly vigourous walk. It started raining, so I turned around and came home a smidge sooner than I normally would. My left leg felt very stiff and was burning - not just on my shins and knees the way I normally get exercise pain, but up through the quad into the hip flexor. I then limped around like a WWII vet all night. I don't know what was up with that.

I didn't eat particularly well yesterday. I had the last of the french toast casserole for brunch and then Katie and I got sushi after ReCollections (there is a sushi place right next door that we both like, but never go to...). That was it for real food. Other than that I had Easter candy. Mine too seems to be an unlimited supply. I don't have kids around to help me with mine though - and I haven't been eating it THAT much (although, with me, ANY is too much!).

I ordered the New Sugarbusters Diet book from Amazon on Friday and should get it tomorrow. I am afraid that is just another typical low carb diet. I am seriously considering doing Jenny Craig again for a few weeks. I will keep you all posted...

No comments: