Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Am I the only one???

I am beginning to think I am the only one posting anymore!! I was down at the other building this morning and expected to come back to everyone already having posted, but nope! Nobody!

Anyway - fat lot of good this exercise crap does! I was 219.4 today before AND after my shower - and after about 8 hours of sleep!!! Oh - no - well, only seven hours of sleep... Sigh.

I have been tracking my routes all over the place. Did you know that when we used to walk to Safeway that was just over a mile round trip. Of course our legs were shorter so a mile was farther back then. Then - if I were to walk up to Beaver Dam and loop around and go down to the light at Shilling Circle and then back to TESSCO that would also be just over a mile. I have been enjoying my walks a lot lately. I am dreading it getting hot and sticky and ultimately cold and nasty again. I like this perfect weather we have been having - which will last all of about two weeks a year. Oh well - at least I am catching it now.

I have been listening to This American Life on my iPod. They are perfect for exercise... My iPod has this nasty habit of not picking up where it left off. I don't know if that is typical of all iPods, just Shuffles or just MY shuffle. Regardless - When I would listen to books it it would take me about 10 to 20 minutes to find where I left off. It was very frustrating. The Shuffle doesn't have that dial scan thing - and the rewind/fast forward doesn't work all that well. Since downloadable books are almost always one track, it is VERY hard to find where you want to be! This American Life comes in acts - and so it is much easier to figure out the beginning of an act.

I am cancelling meeting with the trainer again tonight. I have a session for tomorrow at 1pm and I really don't want to meet with him tonight AND tomorrow (less than 24 hours later!) so I am going to postpone - maybe to Friday... I took off on Good Friday.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Are you kidding me? Last week I thought *I* was the only one posting, so over the weekend I just didn't bother!!