Friday, April 27, 2007

Still going on

I STILL have the not quite sick thing going on - and today Lynne Tuccy has it too. It must be something real. I have been mildly queasey since Wednesday morning, but have managed to eat most meals - although, not quite as enthusiastically as I normally would.

Katie and I have gotten in the habit of having a piece of toast and orange juice first thing in the morning. This is a recommended breakfast on the YOU on a Diet diet. I have noticed - and maybe this is the virus and not the diet - but when I do this I don't feel as hungry as quickly. (Not that feeling hungry has ever been my problem.) Normally, however, if I eat breakfast at 9:30 or so I am feeling hungry by about 1pm. This way I STILL am feeling hungry at about 1pm - which may indicate that my hunger is more habit than true hunger.

We went to Bonefish last night. I didn't enjoy my dinner that much. I had a filet - which was too over done. Then, right when we got our dinner, someone asked to change the TV to baseball (from the food network). The bartender knows not to switch our show - but asked us if he could anyway... and laughed when we emphatically said no! Baseball was on the OTHER TV in the bar - sit down there!! But, I felt like I had to guard the TV after that. Our two favorite bartenders are leaving within the next two months - one NEXT week and one in June. Katie and I are going to have to find a new bar... So sad.

I didn't exercise last night. All day I was feeling achy (not like my muscles were sore from working out, but like I was getting a flu) and I had NO ENERGY. So I took a bath and went to bed instead. When I woke up this morning I considered calling in sick - but didn't. Sigh. I was 221.0 this morning - so still going down - very slowly.

No comments: