Monday, April 16, 2007

Turning old

I had a horrible dream last night where I was turning 41. I was PISSED in my dream because I would have SWORN it had only been a month or two since I turned 40! Sigh.

Anyway, I was up again this morning - 222.6 - but I think that was based in the fact that I got no exercise. I only ventured out to church - and I drove. Other than that I stayed in and watched movies and made jewelry all day. Oh! And I did Laura's taxes for her. I did run in place for about one minute - but promtly got disctracted by something... I did one load of laundry. That was it.

I had bean and rice burritos for lunch and chicken and rice chowder for dinner. 8 oz V-8 for breakfast. And Easter candy of course - but not too much. I really DON'T eat as much if I am not in my bedroom.

Today my goal is to burn more than I consume. I guess I need to go back to the consumption calculation charts. I hope I can find them.

No comments: