Thursday, April 12, 2007

Two days

The blog wouldn't let me sign in yesterday. ANNOYING! That is probably a good thing because my weight yesterday morning was higher than ever!!! It is back down again today to 221.4. In the spirit of full disclosure - I was 222.6 yesterday! ACK!

My eating has been horrible the past four days. Actually - it hasn't been HORRIBLE - it has just been suplemented with too much Easter candy. I need to stop that. My new rule for myself starting TODAY is no food in my bedroom.

My exercise on the other hand has been very good. Last night I did the 10 minute kick boxing video that Katie and I have. After doing boxing with my trainer I can honestly say that THAT particular 10 minute workout is almost as good as what I am getting from my trainer. I intended to supplement that with 100 crunches and 50 obliques - but instead I followed it up with a 2 mile walk, or just under 2 miles. Then I STILL intended to do some ab work, but Katie had dinner mostly ready when I got home - and by the time I finished eating there was no room in my belly for situps.

So - no food in my bedroom. I know my breakdown in eating comes when I retire to my room for the evening. If I am reading (which I do almost exclusively in bed) I eat mindlessly - if there is food there to eat. So - I will no longer allow food to eat in my room... No snacking, no carrying up my lunch or breakfast to eat in bed while I am reading, no EASTER CANDY!, no food in my ROOM! I will see how this works out for me.

No comments: