Monday, April 09, 2007

Spring Break report

I did no actual exercise all week, and I ate way too much (especially yesterday! Brian and I came back from brunch and spent the evening watching SuperSize Me while eating Easter candy. Did you know that guy gained 25 pounds in the one month that he was eating McDonald's food? That's just nuts. It took him 14 months to then lose that weight.). In spite of that, my weight this morning was just 135.4--I expected it to be much higher! Although instead of now seeing it drop nicely for tomorrow, it'll probably continue to go up since I still have a chocolate bunny, a pecan nougat egg, a bunch of jelly beans, and my Cadbury caramel and cream eggs in my basket, and that doesn't even count the extra leftover stuff in the house. And to think I thought I was being reasonable with the stuff I bought this year. Hah!

Julie, do you want to come over and help us get rid of some of this excess? You're the only one of us who can justify the calories right now!

No comments: