Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Me three Yikes!

I was 145.0 again today. I know some of that is water -- my rings won't go on -- but I'm having my period so the water should have been going away. I was in my lightest nightgown today as opposed to my heavy PJs from last week so I can't even blame the clothing. Ugh. The Easter candy is still not gone, though it's getting much lower.

Yesterday I was supposed to go to the gym but Cecilia got hit with a stomach virus at 3:30. Alexander came down with it at bedtime. Daniel was feeling quite icky, too, though he never actually got sick. I did work in the garden for a couple of hours yesterday, but it was planting more than tilling and weeding so it wasn't much of a workout. Last week I didn't exercise much, either; I didn't do anything on Friday, though on Saturday Amy and I went for a short walk (on Springdale hills, though -- they should market themselves as an exercise challenge center).

No comments: