Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Weigh in day

So this morning I was 222.2 again. That is a relief compared to my last two days. How pathetic is that to be relieved that I am at what was my highest weight yet just one week ago?

I have my biopsy (bibopsy) today. To re-cap... Last fall I went to the endocrinologist about my weight gain. He did NOTHING about that, but discovered a nodule on my thyroid that he decided to review with a sonogram. He said it was probably no big deal... but if anything was odd about it they would do a biopsy, but that was probably unnecessary. There ended up being several nodules - one being significantly larger than the others. So he said that he wanted to biopsy it - again, he said it was no big deal and that I could wait until spring to have this done. Good thing because the earlies appointment I could get was March 6th, when I was supposed to be in Italy, or today. So, today it is. At 3:00 I think - but I can't find the time anywhere - and no one called to confirm. Sigh. I tried calling THEM, but they never answer their phone. It is at GBMC in Towson.


I am then going to meet with Tony the trainer at 6pm tonight. Ugh. I tell myself that it is better to just get the sessions over with so I can stop going, but I really just don't like him. He calls a pedometer a ped-o-meter. I want to say to him "do you call thermometers Therm-o-meters?" He irritates me. I am only half way done with him too. Ugh.

No comments: