Monday, April 30, 2007

Madness

I cannot WAIT for school to be over. I need a break!

I signed up for this training program at Goucher on Wednesday nights for an hour for the next 8 weeks.

http://www.charmcityrun.com/programdetail.cfm?programid=86

You train for a 5k. I figured what the heck--it is $20 and you get a tshirt! Woohoo! The 5k is the Baltimore Women's Classic on Sunday, June 24. I am thinking of registering for that. Let me know if any of you want to join me, either to run or to walk. The race route is very flat--it is in Locust Point. You start at the Museum of Industry on Key Kwy and run to Ft McHenry and back.

http://www.baltimorewomensclassic.com/

Otherwise, I have been holding steady and have been very frazzled with school and work. May 15 can't get here fast enough!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

June 24th is the day that we are all leaving for Disney. Oh well! You totally should run in the race if you are doing the training. That sounds like a great idea!!!

Katie walked a 10k March of Dimes thing yesterday. She was Ow, ow, ow-ing this morning - but concluded that THAT was more from the dance routine she was forced to do as part of her audition for Joseph.