Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Sorry I've been MIA!!

Last week was horrible--one of those weeks where you can't even find the time each day to get to the bathroom, so not only was I not posting, but I was also not exercising--I only got to the gym on Monday. This week I'm on spring break and I had great plans to get the kids on the bus each morning and then go for a run. Hasn't happened. OTOH, yesterday I got the kids on the bus and then shampooed the living room carpet (so now it's merely dirty and not horribly filthy) and today I got the kids on the bus and then dug in the garden for two and a half hours. Man, I was stiff and sore after that, and I'm not looking forward to tomorrow morning! This afternoon I walked two miles (to the post office to mail a letter). My diet has been horrible--Brian and I went to Ellicott Mills for lunch yesterday and I had a burger and fries and a beer (very nice oatmeal stout), then a big dinner (pork chops, couscous, can't remember the vegetable). Today I didn't really eat normally at all--I had a handful of pretzles before heading out to work in the garden, a piece of leftover birthday cake for lunch, cheese and crackers in the late afternoon, then two beers before dinner. Dinner was at least good--baked chicken, steamed mixed vegetables and saffron rice. But there's more beer in the fridge and I'm planning to watch a movie tonight.

This morning I was 134.2, over a pound down from my fake weight last week (the one I knew was unnaturally high because I was retaining water like the Hoover Dam).

No comments: