Tuesday, April 10, 2007

142.0

Not a weight I'm thrilled to see, but not awful considering how I ate the last two days. And last week was really a fluke -- it should have been more like 140.5, not 139.5, so this is only a pound and a half gain. I do need to scale back the candy eating, however. I'm ending each day feeling completely gross.

Yesterday I went to the gym and did 40 minutes on the bike (I was NOT up to running) and 60 VKRs and numerous sets on the shoulder press and the leg curl machine. So it wasn't a bad workout, but it wasn't a good one, either. Lately the bikes have had problems figuring out my heart rate, which makes for really unpleasant rides. I'm not sure why -- I'm holding the monitors the same way I always did, I thought (and these are the bikes that are usually pretty good) and nobody else seems to have a problem. And both bikes are having a problem for me, so it's not like just one is malfunctioning. But I've had to switch to manual instead of using the automatic level feature, and it's hard to keep my heart at the rate I like.

Today I'm exercising at home, ho-hum.

No comments: