Monday, April 23, 2007

GACK!!

Swimsuit weather!??!! I am not ready for that! I wasn't even quite sure if I was ready for wearing a T-shirt today to work (I added on a cartigan at the last minute).

I also got fat this weekend. Fat-er. I almost fell down dead yesterday morning when I stepped on the scale. I knew it would be bad - and almost didn't weigh myself... and then after I did I was trying to convince myself to pretend like I hadn't weighed myself. Sigh. 224.6!!!!!!!! So - yeah, Sarah - I gain 3 pounds in a day on a fairly regular basis. Then I proceeded to be a slug all day. And it was so pretty out! I did nothing. I was concerned that I woudln't even hit 1000 steps. I did - but just barely! So as a result my weight was 223.0 today. It makes no sense. My period started overnight - so maybe I will drop more weight before tomorrow.

I read most of the Sugarbusters Diet book last night. It was annoying because when I finally got to the section that has the actual diet it really was a list of suggested foods. Grrr. I am going to check their website to see if they have any recommended daily menus.

No comments: