Thursday, April 05, 2007

Good Sore

Oh My am I sore today!!!! Yesterday when I went to meet with Tony (the trainer) he started me on one of the machines and my muscles just felt weak. I told him this - the weight didn't feel too heavy, I just felt to weak - and so he said "OK, let's work off some of that tension." Then he had me boxing for a good part of the next hour. It was a lot of fun! I got to punch him (holding hand pads) and then the hanging bag. He also let me kick it - and I can tell you that if I ever need to kick anything I should use my right leg - I have a lot more power in that one. He also had me doing crunches. He tried to make me do the vertical crunches - but I was so sweaty at that point that I couldn't get a grip and kept slipping off. So I did the laying on the floor leg lifts instead - which I think I hate almost more. He made me do 60 - and I did them as six of ten. I am very sore today - but it is the good kind of sore. When I got home I got Katie and we went to Home Depot and bought five bags of mulch, then we went to the grocery store and got a little bit of food (one can of beans and two red peppers became $45 worth of groceries!). When we got home we mulched the garden and planted 9 impatiens. Then we made very bad for you perogies with cheese. I went to bed at 9pm last night! I was so tired! I am not sure why though, I didn't get up all that early - we went to 9am mass - but I didn't get up before 8:15am...

Today my weight was 218.6 - so, I guess the perogies cancelled out the hard work and virtuous living. Sigh.

No comments: