Tuesday, April 10, 2007

135.4

OK, I can live with that for a weight two days after Easter and gorging on candy and other high-calorie/high-fat food. In two weeks when I'm closer to 140 I'll regret it, but for now I'm o.k.

I ended up spending 35 minutes on the elliptical machine at the gym yesterday since all of the treadmills were taken when I got there. Normally I'd switch to the treadmill as soon as one became available, but I decided to stick it out where I was. I hate that stupid machine. It makes my feet fall asleep from lack of movement. It's so weird to be moving the rest of your body but your feet stay completely stationary. I had to rock back and forth on my heels just to keep the blood flowing.

Nothing to report, really. The good thing about being at work while the kids are home is that they are eating all of the communal candy so I won't be able to overeat too much on that, so maybe I'll be able to keep my weight in check.

No comments: