Friday, April 20, 2007

Gym

I didn't go to the gym yesterday. I wanted to leave early and go to the 7pm yoga class - but I FORGOT there was a reason I wanted to leave early - and ended up being here at work until 7pm. I remembered as soon as I started getting myself together to leave. I am going to set up a reminder on my outlook calendar on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I wanted to go in early to the class too so I could introduce myself to the instructor and apologize in advance for being a spaz. Oh Well. Tuesday...

Last night however, I ran laps around my living room/dining room/kitchen/hall. I did just about a third of a mile... more, I think. It was stupid... I am ADDICTED to
www.crimelibrary.com and so I spent all night reading about criminals. Last nights I was reading mostly about mothers who kill and then serial killers who turn themselves in. Anyway - before I knew it it was 11:40 and I still needed to exercise. I didn't feel like changing to get on the treadmill so I ran laps. Or walked laps actually. I intended to jog them, but I twisted my ankle ON THE FIRST LAP - and so actually LIMPED the next I guess about 40 laps. I changed direction twice and the first and last batch were 10 laps each - and I know the middle batch was longer. I guess I should have taken my pantyhose off first.

I was 222.4 this morning. Sigh. I am not surprised - my period is definitely looming. I just hope I don't gain any more.

I had a salad for lunch - a southwestern turkey salad from Wegmans - that was pretty good. I had crock pot beef stroganoff for dinner. I ate Easter Candy last night - but I think I have pretty much picked out the good stuff, so tonight I am going to dump the rest in a bag and hide it. This weekend I am going to read my new Sugarbusters book and decide if that is what I want to do (if I can tear myself away from the Crime Library!).

No comments: