Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wasted Day

I did not walk last night. After I posted I went upstairs to exercise - and ended up reading for a little bit. Then I FORCED myself to get up to go walk - and couldn't find my exercise pants. I was wearing a skirt still from work - so I couldn't walk in that... I even TOLD myself that I had figured out that I could wear PJs on the treadmill - but it didn't work. I went to bed. I then slept a good 10 or 11 hours last night.

Today I had to go into work for the other half of the classes presentations. It was nice not having to do one myself! Anyway - that was at 2 - which is an annoying time - especially since I slept until 9:30. I didn't get anything useful done before hand. Then I went to Mom and Dad's for an hour or two - by the time I got home it was almost 7pm... Katie and I made dinner (Salmon, vegetables and some really gross rice...) and here I am again trying to convince myself to walk. I at least have my exercise pants on this time.

I was 213.2 again this morning...

No comments: