Friday, January 12, 2007

Green Beans for breakfast

I just at my green beans. I am really bad about eating my vegetables - so I decided to eat them first today. They were OK. I then ate my hard boiled eggs. So now - at 9:15am I have a container of strawberries and 4 oz of chicken to last me until I go home tonight. I am doomed.

I was 214.2 today. A pound up from yesterday. Grr. Katie and I made a chicken in the crock pot last night (actually all day yesterday). It was VERY easy - dump the chicken in with a jar of salsa and let it stew all day on low. IT WAS REALLY GOOD!!! The meat was falling off the bones - and not at all dry. YUM. Katie also made Un-bread to go with it. That is made with eggs, whey protein, and seasonings. They you bake it like a custard. It was surprising paletable, especially with the chicken - it tasted like stuffing. We have some left - and two cornish hens - so I think I WILL stuff the hens with the un-bread, and maybe some chopped up apple. That will be dinner for tomorrow I think. I made stock with the left over carcas from the chicken. THAT I will use to make Italian Wedding soup - which I didn't get to the other day.

I didn't exercise yesterday. I hate coming home from work so hungry because I can think of nothing else but eating - and then I am too full to exercise. I HAVE to exercise first, eat later. The other habit that Katie and I got into is I call her when I am leaving and she makes dinner so it is mostly ready by the time I get home. This is very practical considering I never get home before 7pm and we are both starving by then. Tonight, Katie - instead of cooking - exercise - then I can exercise while you are cooking. Then we can both drag the damn tree out to the curb!!

No comments: