Monday, January 08, 2007

Next Wacky Diet

Actually I have done this one before - and I like it for the most part. Katie and I are Fat Flushing. Kristy, at work, is doing it with me too - so that really helps to keep me on track. This is the one that is no grain or carbs of that kind, no fat (except the essential fatty acids) lots of vegetables, two fruits a day, daily eggs, no dairy, and lean proteins. The weird thing about this diet is the accessories... You drink pure cranberry juice mixed with water, take GLA and Omega-3 supplements, and drink hot water with lemon first thing in the morning. I like it because it makes my skin feel great (thanks to the GLA) but my skin also clears up - which is kind of weird because I don't think of my skin as bad - until it clears up.

I was 217 this morning - 216.6 yesterday and 216.4 on Saturday. The last time or two that I did Fat Flush I lost just a few pounds - but I am hoping for 6 this time. Then I will take a week off and start the next diet on 1/29. I can't remember what the next one is... Maybe Southbeach? But, regardless, I want to be off for the weekend that Sarah and I are scrapbooking with Ali and Donna - our next celeb event.

Still no exercise. I have to get back to that. I found a pedometer on Amazon that says it doesn't need to be attached to your waistband. In fact - it says you can put it in a shirt or pants pocket, your purse, etc. for it to register. It is 24$ - I am thinking about getting it. I just ordered The Last Resort Sports Bra (the same one Emily got). This - I figure is expensive enough that I will make myself use that as a motivation to learn to run. Sigh.

No comments: