Thursday, January 11, 2007

Today

I was 213.2 today. That is not quite half a pound down from yesterday. So - I am still going down. One more pound and I will be exactly where I stalled with Atkins. So - by goal is to bypass THAT number.

I DID exercise yesterday. I just did one of the 10 minute Solutions routines. The Slow and Steady Carb Burn. This is mostly low impact, high energy aerobics. The 10 minute solutions routines always amaze me in how completely they kick my ass. Katie and I decided last night that it is because there is NO down time during it. Most videos build up slowly, and have periodic places in the middle where they have you "Take it down to a march again". The 10 minute ones don't. You start of intense and stay that way for 10 minutes solid. It feels a little rushed - but it is always a relief to get to the end... Of course, I SHOULD do 2 or 3 of these a day - but I am started with one yesterday.

Katie and I did do Let's Dish last night. We have three or four meals that we can use for this diet. We had the sauteed shrimp with tomatos and artichokes last night. With snow peas on the side. It was very pretty and yummy. The dish was supposed to be tossed with pasta and feta cheese - but we left those out. We are eagerly awaiting the end of this two weeks so we can have the beef stroganoff.

No comments: