Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm really good at maintaining.

Not that I'm *trying* to maintain at the moment, but in the past week my weight has fluctuated from a high of 138.4 to a low of 137.4. Today was 137.8, so officially down .2 pound (pounds?) since last week. As long as I get to the gym a few times and stay relatively active on the weekends, I can pretty much eat what I want (within reason) without gaining weight. Isn't that nice to know? Which means, of course, that I need to STOP eating pretty much what I want (like those gingerbread cookies on Sunday and that beer last night) if I want to drop these five pounds or so.

This is a strange week for me, gym-wise, since I wasn't at work yesterday and won't be here on Friday, so I'll probably only get to the gym once. I *could* go three times if I was motivated, but I'm a realist and know that just isn't going to happen, especially since I don't have my gym stuff with me today and DO have a couple of DSW coupons burning a hole in my pocket! So maybe I'll be good and go two days.

No comments: