Tuesday, January 23, 2007

146.0

Not surprising, given my eating habits. Now I've enlisted Daniel's help -- our worst time of day is in the evening, when we're inclined to snack on chips and salsa or popcorn, drink beer and/or wine, eat up leftovers (last night I had a piece of pizza), eat anything sweet I can find (lately we've been drifting back into the ice cream habit -- I had THAT last night, too!), etc. I probably take in half my day's calories post-dinner!

Nevertheless, I did work out yesterday -- I did 40 minutes on the bike (354 calories, my best yet) and a mile on the treadmill (about 10 1/2 minutes -- I just kept pushing the pace even though I hadn't planned on running and wasn't dressed for it) and a whole bunch of abs (some on the VKR and some on the machine, which gets my upper abs better but doesn't get the overall abs very well), and then I did some leg lifts and some leg curls, about three sets of each. I didn't use enough weight on the leg curls, though. The leg lifts felt good.

Today I should do something at home (coulda, shoulda, woulda). It's laundry day so there's a lot of running up and down the stairs, but I don't think that's enough for me right now, since I've been doing laundry days all through the last nine months and still gained weight!

No comments: