Friday, January 19, 2007

Bad Girls go to Bonefish

Katie and I went to Bonefish last night to celebrate Katie NOT going to jail. We were comparatively restrained. We each ordered the surf and turf with steamed vegetables and a house salad. It came with a side of beets/sauerkraut or something that was surprisingly tasty. All of our food was Fat Flush friendly - and since I had eaten NOTHING else yesterday - and only ate half of my meats then - I was within the Fat Flush allotments volume-wise. However, we each also had a Mojito (OH! YUM!) and then Danny the bartender bought us each a pomegranet martini (YUM AGAIN!). We decided the pomegranate martini was OK-ish because as an alternative to Cran Water you can use pomegranate juice...

Anyway - my weight was up to 213.6 this morning - but I attribute that more to my period starting than to over eating last night.

I didn't exercise AGAIN - and while I thought about it AS SOON AS I woke up this morning - it was already 6:30 and so way too late to start. Maybe I will exercise tonight. SIGH.

No comments: