Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Not so horrifying

137.6

Even though this is my "get out of jail free" day I decided to both weigh myself and report it since the weight is another.2 pounds down from last week (same amount I was down then). So at this rate I should hit my goal weight in another, oh, 25 weeks, right?

I didn't make it to the gym yesterday because of a 2:30 meeting that started late and ran much later than I thought it would, so I brought my gym stuff again today. Food wasn't so good yesterday either--it was winter convocation at work so they served us breakfast (bacon, yummmmm) but that was after I had already had half a bagel at home, then I had leftover chicken salad for lunch and Brian made kielbasa, mashed potatoes, apples, and sauerkraut for dinner (which meant that I at least kept the portions small, even if the food was all high fat/calories). And *someone* gave me chocolate covered cashews for my birthday and I ate half the bag last night! So all in all, bad day.

No comments: