Wednesday, January 10, 2007

APPLE CHIPS!

My weight was 213.6 this morning. That was after cheating by eating another Atkins bar last night - AND going to Outback - where I had a Margarita. I couldn't help myself. However, I didn't TOUCH the bread and butter or the Bloody Onion (or whatever it is called...) I had two sides of steamed vegetables, a filet and a side of grilled shrimp. All of this was within the approved parameters of Fat Flush (except the Margarita). So I am pretty pleased.

My big complaint with Fat Flush is that there is nothing snack-y in the diet. Thus the cheating with Atkins Bars for both nights. I went to their forum and there are a bunch of suggested snacks - most of which don't really satisfy my needs for a snack (i.e. something that you can pick at over a span of time). Today I decided to try making apple chips. With the exception of me burning half of them they turned out pretty good. I sliced 1/2 an apple (the other half I mixed with an egg, flax seed and a bit of water for a flax cake which is like a cross between a pancake and a frittata) very thinly and sprinkled them with cinnamon and broiled them on a stone. I am going to do another batch with my other apple in a bit for a snack tonight.

I am behind on my cran water. I had my cran water with psyllium husks (which aren't as gross as I expected them to be!) and about 8 oz plain. I need more... I will shoot to finish a whole bottle by noon.

I am going to make a batch of Italian Wedding Soup (minus the pasta) for our lunch tomorrow. Tonight we are doing Let's Dish - which will be good in the middle of Fat Flush because we will attempt to make it all diet friendly.

I think I am going to exercise now... Ugh.

No comments: