Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Down just a bit

I was 138 even this morning--down from last week, but up from the weekend. I overindulged this weekend--brunch with friends on Sunday and two large dinners, then yesterday we got pizza for dinner because we were trying to get so much else accomplished we didn't want to stop and cook.

OTOH, my exercise has been pretty good--three days at the gym plus the gardening on Saturday. Once we get the tree down (today, I hope!) I can get back to doing pilates. With the tree there, there's no space.

Is anyone else getting annoyed with the "new blogger?" It makes me log in every single time I get on here, even if I've told it to remember me. I don't know why it's doing this, and it does it at work and at home. It's not that big of a deal, it's just that there's another step in the process to slow me down.

2 comments:

Amy said...

YES! I have the same issues! PLUS it took me forever to remember that my sign in is now my whole yahoo email address - not just my old user name. AND - I saved the new sign in screen under my favorites - but then after a day or two it changed again and I have had to RE-save it. It now goes to the right place - but I do have to sign in each time - and it doesn't "remember me" either.

Emily said...

It's annoying for me, too. I already have a Google account but it's a long sign-in name, not the 'bluewarbler' I like to use. I always tell it to keep me signed in, but it doesn't! Gmail doesn't have these same issues -- I stay logged into that for ages at a time.