Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Net loss for 2006: 11.3 lbs

I went back to the first weigh in for January 2006 and I was 164.8, and today I was 153.5. I know today is Wednesday, but this whole holiday on a Monday thing throws me off. I will sift through the posts at some point to see my highest weight unless Amy has magically tracked that in a spreadsheet somewhere. I know at my fattest I was around 170 or 171 in the fall of 2005. Overall, this has been working for me. I know my weight loss increased when I went from walking to running. I think this year I want to try to run some 5k races. Maybe 1 every other month or something. I am going to talk to Amy Mantay's neighbor, Crazy German Ingrid, because she is a member of the Baltimore Running Club. I am hoping she can help me find my "place" in a group or club.

I tried to go to the gym last night but the new years resolutioners had over taken the place. I hope they give up soon so I can go back to having the place to myself at 8 pm. I was actually annoyed last night. Isn't that funny? I may try to go at 9 pm tonight. I went back home and did as much of the pilates for dummies dvd as I could remember since I couldn't actually find the dvd.

1 comment:

Julie S said...

Looking at this that number isn't my net loss, just from Jan 2006 to Jan 2007. I will need more sound math for the net loss :) Silly me.