Friday, January 12, 2007

Now I am testing you all

My daily posts have been the ONLY posts since Tuesday. I am beginning to think that - except on weigh-in day - KATIE is the only one who reads the blog - and that is just because she has them emailed to her.

So - I have eaten everything in my bag (green beans, chicken, hard boiled eggs, double portion of strawberries) and am STILL very hungry. I went to Wegman's to get a small, plain salad, but their salad bar is really a custom make Ceasar Salad bar - or their pre-made salads (which are REALLY good - but expensive if I can't eat most of the ingredients). So I ended up with a "Harvest Vegetables" medley. I ate all of that too. That was a lot of vegetables. Mostly green beans, but also squash, peppers, onions and carrots. VERY good - but I am still hungry.

Now I am going to Mom and Dad's house to feed Chloe - and I KNOW they will have cookies there - or even if they don't I am THINKING about cookies now. ACK!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

No, I read, usually several times a day. But I have nothing to add--I wake up, I eat breakfast, I go to work, I eat a snack, I work, I eat lunch, I go to the gym, I eat a snack, I work, I go home, I eat dinner. Nothing worth posting. And this week has been busier than most with three major deadlines at work and something going on each evening that keeps me out of the house.

Emily said...

I read, usually once a day. But I have nothing to say because I haven't been exercising or eating well. But we've been to the gym and I've filled out paperwork about the kids for the childcare service, so now I'm just waiting for Daniel to do his half of the forms and drop them off. We have to sign up in advance for each childcare session, so I don't know if I'll be able to get a spot right away or if I'm going to have to be looking a week ahead to exercise!