Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Whole lot of Nothin!

Today I was 216.2. Sigh. I was hoping it would have dropped the extra four pounds overnight - but no such luck.

WHY!? How is it that I consistantly gain 4 pounds for my period - but then, if I lose it at all, it is over the course of three weeks - just in time to GAIN it again! It is like it doesn't matter at all what I eat or do for exercise - it is three very painful steps forward for FOUR sudden leaps backwards!

I had one of the worst days yesterday. There was the woman who died, then we had to fire a long time team member for doing something really stupid, then I accidentally let in a super virus, worm into my computer late in the day... and something else, but I can't remember what. It was a bad day. BUT -I didn't eat anything horrible to counter balance my bad day - so that is good anyway. I DID eat a pack of Chex Mix from the vending machine today. But that was unrelated to anything but a salt craving.

Katie said today that a woman at work referred a really good nutritionist to her. I am going to see what she can recommend. I emailed the accupuncturist yesterday, but he wrote back to say that he doesn't do weight control (even though his website says he does...).

No comments: