Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Up today

How discouraging. I was 214 today. Of course, I was horrible with my food yesterday. I ate my whole grain breakfast cereal just fine - but then I only had an apple for lunch. Then we had a fruit tart for a birthday here at work (the Wegman's kind - as good as it looks!). I had a small piece - and it IS mostly fruit! Then I was swamped until Katie and I had dinner last night (baked chicken and green beans). I had a handful of raw nuts later and then a protein bar around - late, I am not sure what time.

I DID do my 30 minutes of walking last night. This is in spite of the fact that I was working on a work project (for my record long day from hell) until 10:38.

Today - so far I have had my high in antioxidents coffee - and nothing else. I have my stinkin' TIS presentation today around 2pm and I am all stressed about that. MY stomach is gurgleing over it too - and I woke up at 5:47am - in spite of the fact that I didnt' go to bed until 12:40am. I need more sleep. I can't wait to go home and go to bed tonight.

No comments: